We want the items you choose to fit well so that they may be fully enjoyed. Please check the actual product description for actual sizes offered, BEFORE looking at this chart. Here are some basic guidelines that will help you select the proper size:
**Please check the individual product page for available sizes. Costumes are NOT available in all sizes. The actual available sizes will be listed in the description or offered as an option on the page where you may add the costume to your shopping cart.
- Different manufacturers may have their own sizing system; the charts below represent a “basic guideline”. We include all possible sizes, however not all costumes are available in all sizes. Please refer to the individual product page for actual available
- The sizing of some costumes may fall outside of these basic guidelines, if that is the case, it should be reflected in the product description of each individual costume. Please check the product description first before referring to the charts below.
- Bodysuit costumes (like superheroes) are meant to be tight fitting, please keep that in mind when selecting your size.
- If in doubt between two sizes, it’s usually best to order the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
- Many of our costumes have elastic waists that will allow for some stretching.
- If we have not listed a size it is either “Standard” or “One-size fits most”. Please refer to the chart below for more details.
- The packaging on some costumes show sizes by child years instead of child sizes. So you may order by size on the website and then once you receive the costume it shows ages on the package instead of sizes. Please look at the costume carefully, it
does NOT mean that the wrong size was shipped. Here are guidelines for what the sizes/ages might be:
- Small 4-6 (3-4 years)
- Medium 8-10 (5-7 years)
- Large 12-14 (8-10 years).
We apologize for any confusion this may cause.
Dress / Clothing sizes are in U.S sizes.
Click on the link below to find the appropriate sizing chart:
Basic Sizing Guidelines for Females
|(Dress Size)||(Clothing Size)|
*Remember, if you or your child are tall or full-figured / husky, or if you are unsure about size, we recommend that you buy one size larger than you normally may.
Basic Guidelines Sizing Chart for Males
|(Chest Size)||(Clothing Size)|
|Standard/One-size||46″ or 6′ 200 lbs||7-10|
|Plus||50-52″ or 6’2″ 300 lbs||7-10 (Husky)|
*Remember, if you or your child are tall or full-figured / husky, or if you are unsure about size, we recommend that you buy one size larger than you normally do.
Basic Guidelines Sizing Chart for Teens
|Teen Girls||Teen Guys|
|(Clothing Size)||(Clothing Size)|
*Remember, if you or your Teen are tall or full-figured / husky, or if you are unsure about size, we recommend that you buy one size larger than you normally do.
Please Note: Some of our Teen costumes are also available in Adult sizes.
Basic Guidelines Sizing Chart for Kids
|(Months)||(Clothing Size)||(Clothing Size)|
|Additional Sizes||–||4T-6T||11-14 (Pre-Teen)|
*Remember, if you or your child are tall or full-figured / husky, or if you are unsure about size, we recommend that you buy one size larger than you normally do. Please note: Some of our Toddler costumes are also available in Child sizes & some of
our Child costumes are also available in Teen size.
Basic Guidelines Sizing Chart for Pets
|(Length of Pet from back of pets neck to hind – excludes head & tail)|
|Small / Pet-S||10-12″||10-12″||10-12″|
|Medium / Pet-M||14-16″||14-16″||14-16″|
|Large / Pet-L||18-20″||18-20″||18-20″|
*We recommend that you buy one size larger if you are unsure of your pet’s length or if it is uniquely proportioned.
Basic Guidelines Sizing Chart for Hats
With a measuring tape, measure around the portion of your head where the headband of the hat will sit. Then, use the following chart to determine the size of hat you need.