Shot & Stabbed Temporary Tattoo FX give you the amazing effect of having multiple bullet holes and stab wounds! A mix of high-quality FDA-cleared inks combined with amazing designs give these temporary tattoos along with a little makeup a very realistic look. You can place it anywhere on your body that you need the shot and stabbed effects. Simple to apply and remove.
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (do not rush this!). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of
transparent household tape.
WARNING: Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.